Sunday 29 October 2017

Book Review: Majestic by Kay Maree

Book Review: Majestic
Author: Kay Maree
Genre: Paranormal, Shapeshifter, Romance
Publisher: Pronoun
Release Date: 2nd October 2017
No. of pages: 64
ISBN: 978-1-97758-224-9
Rating: 5/5


Review:

This is the first book in the Midnight Crest series. This is the story of Emerson and Raff.

Emerson is a lonely girl visiting majestic waterfall in the town she ran off. After the death of her parents, she lost herself.

Raff lives in the top of the forest, hiding from the world. He sees Emerson and knows in the bottom of his heart that she is his mate, his love. Will she love him if she knew what he is?

I have always loved shifter books and I couldn’t wait to read this one. I enjoyed it from the start to the end. I want more.


I can’t wait to read the next book ‘Dragon’s Blood’ and the rest of the series. This is one that I would defiantly recommend.

You can find the book here:

No comments:

Post a Comment